Monday, June 8, 2009

First Few Days...


















Hey Guys,

I've officially been in New Orleans for six days now. I am staying in a dorm at Loyola University, which is literally about a block. The Pit at UNC is bigger than Loyola's campus, I am convinced. Anyways, I am right across the street from Audubon Park, and I am also in close proximity to the street car (not trolley...) which runs the length of St. Charles. Right near campus I found a restaurant which I really enjoy, Cafe Freret. There is a plethora of places to eat, and museums to go to, and sights to see -- it is all so overwhelming! Thank you for reading the first of many entries from the mind of Moe about his adventures in Nawlins. I'll keep you posted on all the latest happenings and mishaps...

peace,
Moe

No comments:

Post a Comment